Sunday, September 26, 2010

Come see me perform!

If any of you are free on Sunday nights around 7 or 8pm, I'd love if you could come by and see me perform with my improv group at iO! It's the student graduation run, which lasts for eight Sundays, and we've had six shows so far. So we'll have one more show this coming Sunday (10/3) and then our last one on 10/7. The show is $5, starting at 7pm at the iO Theater (3541 N Clark). If you wanted to come at 8pm that'd be okay too, cause there are five groups that perform and they start at 7pm, but the group I'm with is always either 8 or 8:30pm. The last group finishes at 9:30, so if you wanted to make it a shorter night, you don't have to be there right at 7pm. If you all can't make it, I won't hold it against you. It's kind of short notice on purpose, cause student shows can often times be extremely painful (see: tonight's show). But I've been doing well and it's looking like I have a shot at getting placed on a team that will perform there consistently! All of these eight shows serve as auditions, basically. So if that happens, you will have so many opportunities to see me!

3 comments:

Thom said...

Isn't the last one on 10/10 and not 10/7?

Unknown said...

Whoops. You're right, Holmes. Don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. 10/10 is the last one.

Thom said...

I'll be there!