Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New Year's?

Sooo... what's everyone's new year's plans?

I was thinking it might be super sweet if I drove up to Chicagoland (my family is a two-car one now!), and we could all meet and do something totally crazy and awesome.

I could collect Mike Conway and Matt Fararhahellenee, and anyone else who would be in town, we could soccermom it in the family minivan up to Chicago, then do whatever we will.

No Rob, not little boys- but something cool.

Basically, I'm looking for a massive S(C)G reunion. If not New Year's, SOON. Suggestions/thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UMMM, I'LL be in chicago for new year's. THANK GOD. I told thom a while ago that I want to be involved in any plans, and I can't really plan much for now because did I mention I'm in fuckin mexico? Please keep me informed via email or this blog of any plans, and I really look forward to seeing you all whenever it is that happens.