Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Career-Ending Grammy

I'm working tonight, and I believe the Grammys are going to be airing. I don't really care that I'll be missing them: Muse is the only performing act that I care about, and they aren't even that great anymore. I feel like the Grammys ruin things. If The Black Keys win anything tonight, I hope they don't start sucking. Perhaps I'm being too harsh. My apologies to those of you who enjoy the Grammys and the artists it supports. I just don't know why an awards ceremony that is supposed to honor the best in music can be so repulsive to me, and yet an awards ceremony that is supposed to honor the best in cinema (the Oscars, for example) tends to interest me. Music has always been a huge interest of mine, but the Grammys make me ill.

No comments: