Thursday, March 30, 2006

dear smith ground...

Holy crap my grad school campus is spectacular. I finally made up my mind that I'm going to Loyola University Chicago in the fall to do my masters in social work, so I went to go check out the campus today. Holy crap. The school of social work is in a building called the Lewis Towers, and on the first floor of the building is the Hershey's Store!!!! AND right across the street is the Ghirardelli chocolate store!!! AAAND, across the street the other way is the Godiva chocolate store!!!!! :::droooool:::, sooooo excited. I'm gonna eat so much chocolate next year. Oh, not to mention the campus is located next to Water Tower on Michigan Ave., the most AMAZING shopping area in chicago. And there's also a Cheesecake Factory across the street as well, in case I feel like eating cheesecake one day instead of just chocolate.
I know you're all soooo jealous, haha!

1 comment:

jp said...

of all people, I bet I'M the most jealous. Man, I tell you what. This sounds like where I should be going to grad school... if I was going... soon. Sometime.