Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Updates!

I love my new job. Grad school starts next week. My new car is fun to drive. I'm actively seeking a girlfriend, but I kind of throw around the idea of staying a bachelor because it's fun. I'm looking to move out in the next year provided my mom is good enough financially and physically to be on her own again. I write every day on my blog. I'm maintaining To a T's Twitter and Facebook pages. I haven't had much business, though. That's all I got. What about you? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, we can't all be Thommy K.

I am not loving being a carpenter, as work is inconsistent. However, the work is generally all right. I am still hoping to find a teaching job, and if I don't find something for this year (still possible), I will probably begin looking into teaching overseas for next year. This may also make me consider selling my place, which wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It's never felt like home anyway, and it's expensive.

Once I turn 29 in October I may have to come through on the promise I made to myself a year ago to sign up for an online dating site, despite my major apprehensions about doing so.

I want to travel next summer to LA to visit all my friends there.

Thom said...

Care to amend your update, Mr. Waple?