Friday, June 26, 2009

My favorite candy

I am curious as to what everyone's favorite candies are. Here are my top 3 chocolate and non-chocolate, in order.

Chocolate
1. Twix
2. Kit Kat (close second)
3. 100 Grand

Non-chocolate (this was tough)
1. Jelly Bellies
2. Skittles (all kinds, but has anyone seen those chocolate skittles? WTF?)
3. Lemonheads

Honorable mention:
Plain Hershey's
Malted milk balls
Snickers
Rock candy
Those swirly multi-colored lolli-pops
Lifesaver Wint-O-Green mints
Any candy stolen from children

10 comments:

Thom said...

Chocolate
1. Snickers
2. Butterfinger
3. Kit Kat

Other Candies
1. Reeses Pieces
2. Jelly beans
3. Twizzlers

Honorable Mentions
M&Ms - Peanut and Plain
Twix
Milky Way
Cadbury Eggs

Thom said...

Wait a second... I think I have a tie for No. 1 in the chocolate category: Heath bar.

Thom said...

And I like Whoppers too.

shinysara said...

sour punch straws and junior mints are tied for first. Others are twizzlers, sour patch kids, plain m&m's, heath bar, skittles

Waple said...

HEATH BARS?! What the fuck? Those things are gross. What's in them, toffee?

shinysara said...

waple you should just bring candy to thom's dessert party tonight

Randall said...

Chocolate:
Nestle Turtles
Snickers
Caramel Twix

Non-Chocolate:
Wild Berry Skittles
Starbust
Jolly Rancher

Honorable Mention:
PB Max (RIP. Would be #1)
Tootsie Rolls
Reese's Cup
3 Musketeers

Thom said...

Waple, yes, toffee is in Heath bars and they are tasty. And Randall, those turtles are pretty good.

Michael said...

Twix
Peanut M&Ms
Mars Bars

Non-chocolate candies don't even register in the top 10 list

jp said...

1. your mom (I smell sex and...candee)
2. 3 Musketeers
3. M&Ms regular
4. M&Ms peanut
5. Hershey's Nuggets

I agree with Mike in nonchocolate candies not qualifying in my list. Also, if I'm going candy, I will get truffles from the local chocolate shop before I'll get anything else.